C12/356 George Street
North facing boutique two bedroom - Superb Condition
Designed by renowned architects Turner Studio and Hecker Guthrie this superb condition 2 bedroom enjoys fantastic North facing located in the tightly held 'George & Allen' security complex. Conveniently positioned a short walk to Green Square train station, the Green Square town centre and only moments to a number of great cafes including 'The Grounds'.
- Bright North position offering fantastic all-day sunlight
- Open plan living/dining area with ducted air conditioning opening to a sundrenched North facing balcony
- High concrete ceilings w/bespoke lighting, custom glazed joinery, designer copper tapware, and timber flooring.
- Sleek kitchen w/Smeg stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, and great storage
- Sunlit master double bedroom w/carpet, built-in robes, and large en-suite bathroom
- Second bedroom w/carpet, built-in robes
- Oversized fully tiled main bathroom with large shower
- Internal laundry w/dryer + plenty of storage
- Cycle path at your doorstep connecting to Redfern, Surry Hills, and Sydney CBD
-Intercom entry, covered bike storage and onsite car share options available
Strata: $972.70 pq (approx)
Water: $150.22 pq (approx)
Council: $282.95 pq (approx)