2305/3 Herbert Street
Sky-high living with panoramic view & stunning Chatswood skyline vistas
Positioned sky high on the North-Eastern side of the renowned "Forum West" building, this beautifully presented sub-penthouse one bedroom apartment boasts an alluring open plan design with generous living space featuring soaring panoramic views, including the Chatswood skyline and out over the Heads. It is an indulgent way of life, enjoying an outstanding array of on-site amenities and a location brimming with lifestyle.
Located above St Leonards Station on the 23rd floor, discover the unmatched convenience of this enviable urban address footsteps from trains, buses, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes.
- Northeast corner position sun-drenched living area opens out to the balcony with panoramic district views
- Generous sized bedroom with built-ins
- The whole apartment enjoys unmatched sea breeze (east) and sunlight (north) with natural ventilation throughout
- Modern gas kitchen with stone tops, mirrored splashbacks & modern appliances
- Contemporary bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, glass screen & granite vanity top
- Convenient level lift access from the street and basement parking
- Building facilities include a heated pool, spa, gym and concierge
- Footsteps to The Forum and train station, opposite Royal North Shore Hospital
- Major bus stops are also mere metres away
- Minutes away from the new St Leonards Plaza shopping centre (opening 2023)
- Stroll to Crows Nest Village and the new metro station