2009/10 Atchison Street
Sun-drenched corner apartment with high-level views
This rare high-level, sophisticated north facing apartment offers natural light throughout. It features beautiful finishes with a spacious bedroom and open plan living flowing onto a sunlit balcony with spectacular 180-degree views of the Chatswood CBD and skyline.
Situated in a prime location, it is within minute's walk to St Leonards Station, shopping centre and restaurants. An abundance of local dining options is available on its doorstep and a short stroll to vibrant Crows Nest.
This home is perfect for first homeowners, professionals, downsizers and investors who want to be close to Northshore amenities in a convenient and friendly environment.
- Stunning building designed by Robertson & Marks
- Sun-drenched open plan living and dining leading with north aspect
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Kitchen designed with gas cooking, oven and stainless steel appliances
- Modern, fully tiled bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, gas points, NBN
- Security building, Intercom, and lift access
- Minutes walk to trains and buses; moments to the future new Metro Station
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle is just a stone's throw to restaurants and shops in Crows Nest.