2001/1 Marshall Avenue
Unique Corner apartment with Harbour Bridge views
Situated on the Northeast and Southeast corner position, this 20th-floor apartment is located in the sought-after Embassy Tower.
This immaculate residence of quality has been built to perfection. Built by reputable builder Hutchison this apartment enjoys unparalleled views, it takes in the harbour bridge, Anzac Bridge and city skyline in one magical sweep.
Clever enhancements add to its beauty and liveability, including kitchen upgrades, custom built-in cabinetry and a combination of Light and Dark colour schemes.
- Superbly designed by award winning architects, Nettletontribe
- Spacious open plan living and dining, Separate bedroom on each side of the apartment.
- Beautiful balcony looking directly over the Harbour bridge, offering easy indoor/outdoor living
- Luxurious stone island bench with stone splashback
- Integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer and Miele appliances
- Generous pantry, huge island bench- (over 2m long ) designer kitchen tapware and bathroom ware
- Large bedrooms with robes, master with ensuite
- custom-built study desk, custom-built soft-close wardrobes, Brand new carpets with colour matching pantry and linen closet
- Porcelain tiled floors, high shadow line ceilings
- Single security car space, storage cage and Common area