4702/101 Bathurst Street
Luxury north facing high floor residence in Lumiere with sparkling city views!
Auction Location: Onsite - 4702/101 Bathurst Street Sydney
Breathtakingly sitting on level 47 facing north across St Andrew's Cathedral to The QVB, this luxury three-bedroom residence offers an exceptionally well-proportioned 170sqm of usable space.
This impressive apartment defines effortless contemporary living in the heart of CBD. This is a unique and rare offering of undeniable prestige, luxury, space, and convenience.
It's rare to find a CBD residence and the prestige Lumiere that offers so much space, natural sunlight, and uninterrupted views.
•170sqm of generous living and dining areas
• Northerly aspect and elevated views of QVB, St Andrews Cathedral and Town Hall
• Never to be built on views in the CBD
•Three generous size bedrooms including master with walk-in robe and ensuite
•Three beautifully appointed bathrooms featuring sleek finishes
• Backlit onyx splash-back kitchen boasting a breakfast bar
• Premiere security building featuring a 50m indoor/outdoor pool
• Parking & storage, gym, sauna/steam and concierge
• Award-winning design by PTW and Forster + Partners
• Short stroll to Town Hall Station, The QVB, eateries and Pitt Street Mall
Total Apartment size: 170sqm
Two Parking + Two storage: 40sqm
Total Strata Size: 210sqm
- Strata $3,710pq approx.
- Water $150pq approx.
- Council $252pq approx.