3209/486 Pacific Highway
North East Facing Sanctuary With Stunning Harbour Bridge Views
Perched on the 32nd floor of the Jackson Building in the Mirvac complex, this sun-drenched sky-home promises a divine executive lifestyle central to St Leonards train station and the heart of vibrant Crows Nest.
Offering a heavenly ambience with a wonderful sense of light and space, it basks in a premier north-east facing aspect with floor-to-ceiling glass which maximises breathtaking expansive views over the leafy North Shore suburbs to the city skyline and the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- North-east living and dining area with stunning Manly Heads and Sydney Harbour views
- Open plan kitchen and spacious living/dining flowing out
- Stone bench tops, gas Miele appliances plus dishwasher
- Balcony with far-reaching views ideal for alfresco dining
- Bedrooms with built-ins, fully tiled bathrooms plus laundry
- Excellent storage including built-in wardrobes and additional external storage
- Ducted air conditioning, secure parking with lift access
- An easy stroll to express bus services, St Leonards station and Royal North Shore Hospital
- Easily accessible to elite private, selective and public schools