214/63 Victoria Street
Offering convenience and quality in the popular treehouse complex with sun-drenched northwest facing into the beautiful treelined victoria street
This beautiful two-bedroom apartment had only one residency previously. Freshly updated, well-kept with beautiful paint and timber flooring this is a move-in ready, low maintenance option for young families, first home buyers or investors alike.
Conveniently located in the heart Beaconsfield this the apartment is spacious and has a wonderful free-flowing floor plan paired with contemporary interiors maximise the natural air flow and brightness throughout the property, which flows to a large under-covered balcony offering peaceful, private outdoor living and entertaining with a leafy outlook. Designed for modern, sophisticated living and relaxed entertaining, it is ideal for the busy professional seeking an easy, low-maintenance lifestyle.
Situated in the exclusive enclave of Beaconsfield the home is ultra-conveniently located just footsteps renowned eateries such as The Grounds, Danks St and The Cannery. Ringed by nearby parklands, and only moments to Green Square Station and East Village shopping, there are transport options to all points of the compass available at your door.
- Spacious, sunlit living area, featuring polished timber floors
- Two bedrooms cross flow through plans prefect for stylish private living
- Modern bathroom, internal laundry, ample storage throughout
- Large sun-drenched balcony perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure large 17sqm car space on title, intercom system, lift access
- Express public transport on Botany Road and O'Riordan Street
- Only a short 10-minute walk to Green Square train station
Whether it is for self-occupation or investment, this presents a great opportunity for the first home buyer.