1706/472-486 Pacific Highway
sold and settled in 5 days!
St Leonards Square exemplifies Mirvacs reputation for sophisticated living in Sydney. With superb amenity, exceptional harbour and city views and a vibrant ground floor plaza, this is an iconic destination that will define St Leonards for years to come.
Positioned on level 17, features of this apartment includes:
- Open plan living with full height glazing to maximise views and natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with tinted mirror splashback and premium Miele appliances
- Bathroom features vitrified tiles, mirrored joinery cupboards and feature tiled walls
- Ample storage with built in wardrobes, linen cupboard and external storage space
- Close proximity to the Sydney CBD, leading schools, parks, shops, cafes and dining
All of the apartment including living room and three of the bedrooms captures Beautiful harbour and city views. THIS LAYOUT WERE ONE OF MOST POPULAR AND SOLD OUT WITHIN HOURS WHEN LAUNCHED!
Literally 1-2 minutes walk to future metro station and only minutes walk to current St Leonards station.
Minutes walk to future 30,000sqm of commercial and retail space. 10,000sqm for the shopping plaza, a major full line super market that spans over 3000sqm and a brand new 1000sqm public library. STCA of another development
Located approximately 500 metres to the new Crows Nest metro station and also has easy access to the new bus interchanges.
Positioned near the Royal North Shore Hospital and Mater hospital.
Many of Sydneys finest public and private schools are located next to St Leonard's.
Contact Jeffrey Li 0404 135 763 for more details.
You Might Also Like
2301/486 Pacific Highway
Saturday 19 June
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
1 1 1
2606/486 Pacific Highway
3 2 1
Level 34/88 Christie Street